Artist Lourdes Villagómez loves the colorful sugar skulls exchanged across Mexico during Day of the Dead celebrations and wanted to create a piece of cast iron art honoring the tradition. Rather than signifying loss, the skulls bring color, fun, and sweetness as we remember those we have known and loved. This collectible 10.25 inch Sugar Skull cast iron skillet is a reminder to celebrate the richness of life and to hold onto stories from the past.
- Collectible Day of the Dead design
- Created by artist Lourdes Villagómez
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, or grill
Length 16.12 INHeight 2 INWeight 5.34 LBSWidth 10.68 IN